RateBeer Best Celebration
Thank you, RateBeer users, for voting for us the Best Bar in Berlin and Best Bar in Germany for 2017!
We’re really grateful for the support, and since there’s no festival in Santa Rosa this year, we have decided to throw you a party here to celebrate. Join us on Saturday, February 10 for a full RateBeer Best 22 tap takeover - each beer will have a rating of 99 points or higher!
1. Schönramer Grünhopfen Pils, 5.0% Fresh-Hopped Pilsner
2. Knoblach Schammelsdorf Ungspund's, 5.0% Unfiltered Lagerbier
3. Raduga Trapeze, 4.6% Passionfruit Wheat Ale
4. Dunham Oro Zuur, 5.5% Mosaic Dry-Hopped Barrel-Aged Sour Ale
5. Crooked Stave Nightmare on Brett, 9.67% Leopold Bros Whiskey Barrel-Aged Dark Sour Ale
6. Cascade Sang Royal 2015, 10.12% Port and Pinot Noir Barrel-Aged Blend of Sour Ales Aged with Cabernet Sauvignon Grapes
7. Gueuzerie Tilquin Gueuze Tilquin - Draft Version, 4.8% Gueuze
8. Logsdon Farmhouse Ales Peche 'n Brett 2015, 10.0% Oak-Aged Brett Farmhouse Ale w/ Peaches
9. B. Nektar Zombie Killer, 6.0% Cherry & Honey Hard Cider
10. Mikkeller HQ Cream Ale, 5.0% Cream Ale
11. Pipeworks Blood of the Unicorn, 6.5% American Amber Ale
12. Collective Arts Rhyme & Reason, 5.7% Extra Pale Ale with Citra, Centennial, Chinook and Simcoe
13. Widawa Shark, 4.9% Session IPA
14. Stone Brewing Berlin IPA, 6.9% West Coast IPA
15. Stigbergets Amazing Haze, 6.5% NEIPA
16. Block 15 Brewing Sticky Hands, 8.1% Double IPA
17. LERVIG SuperSonic, 8.5% Double Dry-Hopped Double IPA
18. Hoppin' Frog Café Silk Porter, 6.2% Coffee Porter
19. Jackie O's Brewery Bourbon Barrel Champion Ground, 12.0% Bourbon Barrel-Aged Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Imperial Stout
20. Dugges/Omnipollo ANAGRAM Bourbon Barrel Aged Blueberry Cheesecake, 14.5% Bourbon BA Blueberry Cheesecake Imperial Stout
21. NITRO TAP: Dieu du Ciel Aphrodisiaque, 6.5% Vanilla Bean and Cocoa Stout
22. NITRO TAP: Põhjala Kalana, 8.0% Brown Ale with Vanilla and Pine Needles
• The Ale Apothecary Sahalie, 9.3% Wine Barrel-Aged Mixed Fermentation Sour Ale
• Central City Red Racer India Red Ale, 5.6% Hoppy Red Ale
• Les Trois Mousquetaires Grande Cuvee Porter Baltique, 10.0% Baltic Porter
• Dieu du Ciel Peche Mortel, 9.5% Coffee Imperial Stout
• LERVIG Toasted Maple Stout, 13.0% Maple Imperial Stout
• Flying Monkeys The Chocolate Manifesto, 10.0% Triple Chocolate Imperial Milk Stout
There is no admission fee for this event.
To ensure that everyone gets served quickly and efficiently, we will not be offering tasting trays on this evening. Instead, almost every beer (except taps #1, #2, #3, #13, and #14) will be served in festival-style 0,2L pours, just like at our first birthday party. We hope this format will minimize waiting for drinks, while still allowing you to try all the different rare/crazy/sometimes high-ABV beers.
We’re so impatient that we decided to open the doors one hour early on Saturday. Join us from 2pm for the celebration! Come by early to ensure that you will get a table, we expect it to be a busy evening.
See you soon. 🍻
Come celebrate with us, and taste some of the best beers in the world!
Aslin Beer Company Showcase!
✈️✈️✈️ Aslin has landed!
Join us for a few sips of sunshine & rainbows on Friday, March 9th. This is a huge deal!
We'll have 4 amazing beers on tap for you from the fantastic Aslin Beer Company, all flown in from the East Coast. The kegs arrive on Thursday and will be tapped on Friday, so will be as fresh as possible!
If you're into hoppy, hazy, juicy, crazy-good beers, this evening is not to be missed... Really looking forward to this one. See you soon!
Péché Day 2018
Join us on on Saturday, March 24 to celebrate Brasserie Dieu du Ciel’s fantastic Péché Mortel coffee imperial stout again, at the worldwide Péché Day 2018!
Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! from Quebec, Canada is one of our favourite breweries in the world, and you may have already tried some of their delicious beers at Muted Horn.
The classic Péché Mortel (French for "Mortal Sin") and its variants consistently appear on various lists of best beers in the world, and we're very excited to share some of these stouts with you. As the only bar in Germany hosting Péché Day 2018, we will offer seven different varieties of Péché Mortel on tap.
This is not a ticketed event, just tell your friends, come out and enjoy some excellent beer with us.
Brekeriet Tap Takeover And Meet The Brewer
🌼💐🌸 - April sours bring May flowers - 🌺💐🌷
Join us on Saturday, April 21 for Brekeriet's first-ever event in Germany - a Tap Takeover & Meet the Brewer with 10 of their best beers on tap!
🙌 GLASS GIVEAWAY 🙌
The first 36 people to order a full Brekeriet beer on Saturday will get a free glass to take home! 😍💛
Brekeriet is a small sours brewery consisting of three Ek brothers making some damn tasty sours and wild ales in Landskrona, Sweden. They brewed their first batch in 2012, and have been pursuing their vision ever since.
A word about the brewery from the guys:
“Our niche is to ferment our beers with nothing but wild yeast and bacteria and to brew with only natural ingredients. To further enhance the taste experience, we also secondary ferment many of our beers with berries, fruit or whatever we find interesting to try. Brekeriet beers are complex, rustic and often tart farmhouse ales with lots of flavours.
They’re all fermented with the wild yeast strain Brettanomyces which gives the beer its unique characteristics. Often the beers are made even tastier with added fruits or berries in the secondary fermentation.”
See you there for some funky, fruity, summery sour goodness!
Cloudwater Spotlight + BBW18 Preview
As a preview of our Cloudwater Tap Takeover during Berlin Beer Week 2018 this summer, we're excited to invite you to a Cloudwater Brew Co Spotlight on Friday, April 27!
We will be pouring six Cloudwater beers on tap, along with two cans.
Cloudwater specialise in modern, seasonal beer. The brewery first launched in Manchester in 2014, and was recently named the second best brewery in the world at the 2018 RateBeer Best Awards!
See you there!
-U8: < 1 MIN. WALK FROM U8-BODDINSTR.
-U7: 7 MIN. WALK FROM U7-RATHAUS-NEUKÖLLN
-104/166/N8: 1 MIN. WALK FROM BODDINSTR./U
|MONDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|TUESDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|WEDNESDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|THURSDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|FRIDAY||17:00 - 03:00|
|SATURDAY||15:00 - 03:00|
|SUNDAY||15:00 - 02:00|
|MUTED HORN GMBH
|GESCHAFTSFÜHRER: JENIA SEMENOVA; CORBIN CRNKOVIC
REGISTERGERICHT BERLIN-CHARLOTTENBURG HRB 165168
STEUERNUMMER 29/450/31274 BERLIN FINANZAMT