Beer Launch: So Many Ways to Waste the Day with Fuerst Wiacek
Just about a year ago, on Wednesday, December 21, 2016, the FUERST WIACEK guys launched their very first commercial beer batch here with the fantastic "A Quick One While She’s Away".
Join us on Friday, December 15th to celebrate their first year and taste the newest creation!
Berlin-based gypsy brewers Georg Fuerst and Lukasz Wiacek from FUERST WIACEK commit to making modern, balanced beers. Before doing their own thing, they traveled the world to learn more about brewing from some of the best breweries out there. They draw inspiration from their experience apprenticing at Põhjala Brewery, Beavertown Brewery, Half Acre Beer Company and Boneyard Beer. A few weeks ago, FUERST WIACEK once again headed to the US for some field research, tasting fresh IPAs. The trip took them to Bissell Brothers, Hill Farmstead Brewery, Tree House Brewing Co., INC, Trillium Brewing Company, Interboro NYC, and Tired Hands Brewing Company. While in New York, they met up with Finback Brewery to brew the collaboration ALL CAPS IPA together.
See you soon!
Baltic Porter Day 2018 in Berlin
Join us on Saturday, January 20th to celebrate Baltic Porter Day at Muted Horn once again!
Come over and enjoy some deep, dark and delicious Baltic Porters. We’ll have three special porters on tap, as well as some excellent bottles coming straight from Poland. Poland refers to Baltic Porters with great reverence, calling them “Polish black gold” or “Polish brewing treasure” – and for good reason.
These full-bodied, bold and smooth beers are perfect for January, revealing layers of complexity and flavour with every sip.
See you soon for a little bit of liquid black gold!
RateBeer Best Celebration
Thank you, RateBeer users, for voting for us the Best Bar in Berlin and Best Bar in Germany for 2017!
We’re really grateful for the support, and since there’s no festival in Santa Rosa this year, we have decided to throw you a party here to celebrate. Join us on Saturday, February 10 for a full RateBeer Best 22 tap takeover - each beer will have a rating of 99 points or higher!
1. Schönramer Grünhopfen Pils, 5.0% Fresh-Hopped Pilsner
2. Knoblach Schammelsdorf Ungspund's, 5.0% Unfiltered Lagerbier
3. Raduga Trapeze, 4.6% Passionfruit Wheat Ale
4. Dunham Oro Zuur, 5.5% Mosaic Dry-Hopped Barrel-Aged Sour Ale
5. Crooked Stave Nightmare on Brett, 9.67% Leopold Bros Whiskey Barrel-Aged Dark Sour Ale
6. Cascade Sang Royal 2015, 10.12% Port and Pinot Noir Barrel-Aged Blend of Sour Ales Aged with Cabernet Sauvignon Grapes
7. Gueuzerie Tilquin Gueuze Tilquin - Draft Version, 4.8% Gueuze
8. Logsdon Farmhouse Ales Peche 'n Brett 2015, 10.0% Oak-Aged Brett Farmhouse Ale w/ Peaches
9. B. Nektar Zombie Killer, 6.0% Cherry & Honey Hard Cider
10. Mikkeller HQ Cream Ale, 5.0% Cream Ale
11. Pipeworks Blood of the Unicorn, 6.5% American Amber Ale
12. Collective Arts Rhyme & Reason, 5.7% Extra Pale Ale with Citra, Centennial, Chinook and Simcoe
13. Widawa Shark, 4.9% Session IPA
14. Stone Brewing Berlin IPA, 6.9% West Coast IPA
15. Stigbergets Amazing Haze, 6.5% NEIPA
16. Block 15 Brewing Sticky Hands, 8.1% Double IPA
17. LERVIG SuperSonic, 8.5% Double Dry-Hopped Double IPA
18. Hoppin' Frog Café Silk Porter, 6.2% Coffee Porter
19. Jackie O's Brewery Bourbon Barrel Champion Ground, 12.0% Bourbon Barrel-Aged Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Imperial Stout
20. Dugges/Omnipollo ANAGRAM Bourbon Barrel Aged Blueberry Cheesecake, 14.5% Bourbon BA Blueberry Cheesecake Imperial Stout
21. NITRO TAP: Dieu du Ciel Aphrodisiaque, 6.5% Vanilla Bean and Cocoa Stout
22. NITRO TAP: Põhjala Kalana, 8.0% Brown Ale with Vanilla and Pine Needles
• The Ale Apothecary Sahalie, 9.3% Wine Barrel-Aged Mixed Fermentation Sour Ale
• Central City Red Racer India Red Ale, 5.6% Hoppy Red Ale
• Les Trois Mousquetaires Grande Cuvee Porter Baltique, 10.0% Baltic Porter
• Dieu du Ciel Peche Mortel, 9.5% Coffee Imperial Stout
• LERVIG Toasted Maple Stout, 13.0% Maple Imperial Stout
• Flying Monkeys The Chocolate Manifesto, 10.0% Triple Chocolate Imperial Milk Stout
There is no admission fee for this event.
To ensure that everyone gets served quickly and efficiently, we will not be offering tasting trays on this evening. Instead, almost every beer (except taps #1, #2, #3, #13, and #14) will be served in festival-style 0,2L pours, just like at our first birthday party. We hope this format will minimize waiting for drinks, while still allowing you to try all the different rare/crazy/sometimes high-ABV beers.
We’re so impatient that we decided to open the doors one hour early on Saturday. Join us from 2pm for the celebration! Come by early to ensure that you will get a table, we expect it to be a busy evening.
See you soon. 🍻
Come celebrate with us, and taste some of the best beers in the world!
Aslin Beer Company Showcase!
✈️✈️✈️ Aslin has landed!
Join us for a few sips of sunshine & rainbows on Friday, March 9th. This is a huge deal!
We'll have 4 amazing beers on tap for you from the fantastic Aslin Beer Company, all flown in from the East Coast. The kegs arrive on Thursday and will be tapped on Friday, so will be as fresh as possible!
If you're into hoppy, hazy, juicy, crazy-good beers, this evening is not to be missed... Really looking forward to this one. See you soon!
Péché Day 2018
Join us on on Saturday, March 24 to celebrate Brasserie Dieu du Ciel’s fantastic Péché Mortel coffee imperial stout again, at the worldwide Péché Day 2018!
Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! from Quebec, Canada is one of our favourite breweries in the world, and you may have already tried some of their delicious beers at Muted Horn.
The classic Péché Mortel (French for "Mortal Sin") and its variants consistently appear on various lists of best beers in the world, and we're very excited to share some of these stouts with you. As the only bar in Germany hosting Péché Day 2018, we will offer seven different varieties of Péché Mortel on tap.
This is not a ticketed event, just tell your friends, come out and enjoy some excellent beer with us.
-U8: < 1 MIN. WALK FROM U8-BODDINSTR.
-U7: 7 MIN. WALK FROM U7-RATHAUS-NEUKÖLLN
-104/166/N8: 1 MIN. WALK FROM BODDINSTR./U
|MONDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|TUESDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|WEDNESDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|THURSDAY||17:00 - 02:00|
|FRIDAY||17:00 - 03:00|
|SATURDAY||15:00 - 03:00|
|SUNDAY||15:00 - 02:00|
|MUTED HORN GMBH
|GESCHAFTSFÜHRER: JENIA SEMENOVA; CORBIN CRNKOVIC
REGISTERGERICHT BERLIN-CHARLOTTENBURG HRB 165168
STEUERNUMMER 29/450/31274 BERLIN FINANZAMT